hot bollywood updates

NATASURI EXCLUSIVE FOR CINEFUNDAAZ

SPECIAL INTERVIEW FROM CINEFUNDAAZ:

Natasha Suri, the synonym of beauty and professionalism has hit the pinnacle of the world, fashion. Bagging the Miss. India title in 2006 and several other beauty pageants, she has proved her excellence. Natasha has prestigious fashion weeks like Lakme Fashion Week, Rome Fashion Week, Dubai Fashion Week etc to her credit. Modeling for top designers in the country like Rohit Bal, Shantanu – Nikhil, Neeta Lulla, Ritu Kumar, Hemant Trivedi, Sabyasachi etc. Natasha has proved that she is a very competent and highly efficient model.
Could you please tell our readers about your family?
My family consists of mother, grand mom, two sisters and I.
Please tell us about your entry to the world of modeling?
During my early years, I used to take part in college fashion shows and other contests like Navy Queen, Miss. Maharashtra, Get Gorgeous – 1 etc and the happy part about these contests is that I used to win every contest that I took part. As I won Miss. India in 2006, I got the real career break.
In comparison to world fashion, where has Indian fashion reached?
Indian fashion has to travel a long way. In India models are highly unpaid, while models abroad are highly stable. In order to reach the International level in colour, fabric, structure of the clothing etc ,India has to work hard and utilize its strengths.
What is your take on Indians being fair fetish?
When I was a child I used to worry for being dusky. We are brown skin people, we are not fair. But Indians don’t agree that. It has to do with our thinking, being fair fetish is really narrow minded thinking. But fashion industry has always been nice to dusky complexion. My success in this field is because they have welcomed me as I am.
How important is a portfolio for a model?
Portfolio is extremely vital for a model. Without one, it is not advised to enter the field. Only a good portfolio can showcase how you look and present yourself in front of others.
What is your greatest achievement is this field?
I am yet to achieve that.
You have been to fashion weeks like – Lakme Fashion Week, Dubai Fashion Week, Rome Fashion Week etc. How did you like Bangalore Fashion Week?
I think Bangalore Fashion Week (BFW) was done very professionally. The designers were given a great platform to showcase their designs. Coming back to Bangalore was a great experience because I love Bangalore. It is a beautiful city.
According to you what are the qualities a model should possess?
A model should be very professional and he or she should respect the profession.
Could you please share your Miss. India Experience to our readers?
When I was 13, I used to dream of taking part in Miss. India. I loved every bit of the contest. It is a beautiful wholesome experience. I took part in Miss. India because of my mother.
Please tell us about your fitness regimen.
I am not a person who hit gym and work out. This is my body metabolism and genes.
Is casting couch a reality?
Yes, it is a reality. But you have to make your choices. I have never come across that. While you do anything make sure that you follow your heart.
What is your piece of advice to aspiring models?
Be very down to earth, never get carried away with the glam and money of this profession. Respect what you do.


Your Role Model: Aimee Mullins
Your Dream project: Every assignment I do is my dream.
Your favourite designer: Ritu Kumar & Sabyasachi
Your style statement: Keep it classy & elegant

0 comments:

Post a Comment

u like this