hot bollywood updates

LINDSAY LOHAN NOT LIKE TO WEAR JEANS


There's a lot less of Lindsay Lohan to love these days - and she says it's unintentional.
Despite insisting that she eats puh-lenty, the "Mean Girls" star showed off a shrinking frame Wednesday that was too skinny for her skinny jeans.
The increasingly diminuitive actress' jeans - which are supposed to be skintight - sagged around her hips as she prepared to run errands in Los Angeles.
Lohan, 22, recently defended her smaller-than-usual figure, telling Us Weekly, "I eat. I had my Big Mac yesterday from McDonald's. I eat just as much as I always have."
Lohan blames her weight loos on "working a lot," "stress ... and lack of sleep when I travel."
Added Lohan: "I think it's all that stuff that adds up."
The troubled starlet drew heat in 2005 for her exceedingly skinny figure.
"I was making myself sick," Lohan later told Vanity Fair. "I knew I had a problem and I couldn't admit it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

u like this