hot bollywood updates

DEEPIKA : ENOUGH OF RANBIR

DEEPIKA : ENOUGH OF RANBIR


Deepika Padukone
DEEPIKA PADUKONE





We are sure that Siddharth Mallya will not like this. The recent buzz is that Deepika Padukone is not his girlfriend. Apparently, their affair is an official agreement for keeping them in news and to show him in the media as the right man in the town. In short, it means that he is the desirable heir for Dr. Vijay Mallya’s flamboyant boots.
The best way to get any confirmation in this gossip was from the lady herself. However, Deepika said that she will never agree about her affair with the Mallya scion. She says, “I don’t think I am ever going to be ready. There are various reasons. Last year there was too much focus on my personal life and no focus on my professional life. I have worked hard and I know people love me because of that and because where I am going out for dinners and with whom. Therefore, I want the speculations of Sid be and not clarify anything.”
In the past, she had admitted her relationship with Ranbir, but it did not help, because there were questions about her wedding and babies asked over and over again. Therefore, now the curiosity suits her. “It will not harm me. I will never stop leading my kind of life because of the speculations that happen every now and then, I am not concerned about what people have to say about me. Denying or admitting a relation will never stop people from speculating. I will not let anyone enter my personal life anymore. I have drawn a line here,” said Deepika.
Her next film Break ke Baad is about a couple who get back together after a break-up, so Dips is again being harassed with questions about Ranbir. All of this has lead to actress to go mad. Her replies are always guarded and she will never mention names, but all these are directly attributed to her ex-flame.
Everyone seems to be happy in their personal space and they are always cordial. So, we guess anything is possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

u like this